Power of Presence: The 7 Chakras
Each P2SUP and P2Walk meditation delivers presence, energy and a moving rhythmic flow based on one of the 7 Chakras. The 7 Chakras are the centers in our body through which energy flows. The chakras are responsible for the many different functions of our body, from digestion, to sleeping, to breathing. On any given day you may feel the need to vreate a better balance and energy flow within a particular chakra. We have planned our Power of Presence (P2SUP and P2Walk) guided meditations in a way that allows you to build a relationship between body and mind. By actively practicing presence during a paddle or a walk you can develop a sense of balance and physical, mental and emotional comfort through self understanding and acceptance.
Each of the chakras has its own unique character and is associated with particular colors:
What are the Chakras? Chakras are energy centers in the human energy field. Located along the central channel of the body from the base of the spine to the top of the head and are often thought of as whirling, wheel-like vortices through which universal/cosmic energy flows into and out of a person.Energy flows through the chakra system
Chakras can become blocked. The free flow of energy in and out, plus the flow of energy to other chakras, can be impeded. Chakra blockages can have significant impact on your entire energy system. That is why it’s important to understand what each Chakra represents and what we can do to keep this energy flowing freely. Here’s our quick summary, explore the topic in more detail on your own:
- Root Chakra – Represents our foundation and feeling of being grounded.
- Sacral Chakra – Represents our connection and ability to accept others and new experiences.represents our acceptance of others.
- Solar Plexus Chakra – Represents our feelings of confidence and both self-control and control of our lives
- Heart Chakra – Represents our relationships and ability to love.
- Throat Chakra – Represents our ability to communicate and express ourselves.
- Third Eye Chakra – Represents our ability to focus on and see the “big picture,” as well as trusting our intuition.
- Crown Chakra – Represents our ability to be fully connected spiritually.